|Unlimited User License
BiBatchConverter Server is the Terminal Server edition of our universal document converter to convert any printable file to editable PDF or to common image files, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG and more. BiBatchConverter can convert Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office Documents, Image Files (TIFF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG), Webpages, AutoCAD (DWG) and any printable file.
Batch Conversion Scheduling
Conversion Profiles Manager
Email converted documents
PDF Specific Features
Print Annotation, Header, Footer
Redirect to Physical Printer
BiBatchConverter can be used as Batch converter or as a desktop document converter by utilizing the Drag and Drop feature for document conversion. Automate the document conversion process by having BiBatchConverter as a Batch converter. BiBatchConverter can monitor directories for documents or schedule a conversion process on a given time and day. BiBatchConverter is based on Black Ice Printer Driver technologies that are highly optimized, feature-rich document conversion tools.
Supported Output Formats:
- .PDF (Portable Document Format Version 1.5)
- Linearized PDF
- .TIFF (fax compatible formats too)
- .XML (editable)
- .HTML (editable)
- And more! The full list of supported formats can be seen in the Features section!
How does it work?
BiBatchConverter will install a virtual printer on your computer, and by simply printing your document to the BiBatchConverter printer, the document will be converted to the desired format and placed in the folder you choose. Alternatively, printing can be entirely automated by placing files in a folder and having BiBatchConverter monitor that directory and convert all new files as they appear.
BiBatchConverter Server is supported on the following platforms:
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit) - All Editions
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit) - All Editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) - All Editions
- Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64 bit) - All Editions
- Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit) - All Editions